These include an online payment facility via your Student Portal or Western Union Quick Pay. For details of when you may be eligible for a refund see the SAS Tuition Fee Policy [PDF]. Payment providers may apply additional transaction fees or charge a fee on any refunds (if in doubt, please check with them before making a payment).
Pay your fees online
You can use our online payment facility to pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer:
• If you are paying an outstanding fee, please log in to your Student Portal and click on your username to access My Account, where you will see the fee payment option.
• If you want to pay online but do not have Portal access, please contact the IT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to log a call for assistance. Please provide as much information as possible when contacting the support desks.
• If you are paying for an application fee the bank transfer option will not be available within Flywire.
Flywire enables you to make payments easily and securely in your own currency using a variety of local payment methods including online banking, bank transfers, cards, and e-wallets. The available payment methods depend on the country you are paying from. You will be able to take advantage of these increased payment options to pay the outstanding balances via the ‘My Account’ section of the Student Portal.
See further instructions on using Flywire.
Enquiries related to your payment through Flywire
Contact: email@example.com with your payment ID, or
Visit Help on Flywire for info on the following:
• Video walkthroughs
• Country telephone numbers
• Live chat & help requests.
Western Union - Quick Pay
Fees can be paid via a local Western Union Agent (Quick Pay method only). Once complete, you will be issued with a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from Western Union and the payment confirmation. If you select this method of payment, you will be given the option to upload evidence of your payment.