SAS has now completed the migration of it's archive podcasts to a new platform: University of London Panopto.
You can directly access and browse any content that is publicly listed by accessing the following link: Everything: Panopto.
If you have any problems connecting to the new SAS podcasting platform, please contact the SAS Events Office for assistance.
- On the homepage you can browse all content by selecting browse on the left-hand side and navigate the dropdown folder to access content which is organised via Institution.
- Once you have found the folder of the Institution from which you wish to watch content, simply click on any of the video titles to begin playing them
How to Subscribe to an Institutions Content
- If you wish to be notified of any new content that is uploaded to an institutions Panopto folder then you can subscribe via iTunes or RSS.
- This is very easily done by clicking the “Wi-Fi” type symbol in the top right hand corner of the page, within the folder of the institution, as shown below.
- Upon selecting one of the four listed choices your iTunes or RSS feed reader should pick up and register information being sent across by Panopto. If you encounter any issues here please ensure you have a working RSS feed reader. Some internet browsers will have one built in. If they do not you will see an error message.
On the Panopto Video Tutorials website there are many videos to show you how to use Panopto, some are highlighted below: