Discover our Research
School of Advanced Study In this section
The School unites eight internationally renowned research institutes at the University of London to form the UK's national centre for the support and promotion of research in the humanities.
Underpinning the School’s national mission to support and promote high-quality research in the humanities is the research and scholarship undertaken by its academic staff. The process of undertaking challenging research in order to extend the boundaries of knowledge across disciplines and in collaboration with researchers from around the world is critical to the School’s function as an innovative space for advanced study and its commitment to the highest standards of scholarship.
Looking for an expert? For academic research? For an institution to host your research? Browse the following pages.
- Detailed information on the School’s research portfolio -- search by name or research area. Particular Case Studies will soon be available.
- Details of external funding opportunities
- Contact details for the Research Office Team
- The Institutional E-repository SAS-Space, where all SAS research outputs are available to all
- Our newsletter which is published every other month can be viewed here: Research Roundup