This site has been developed to ensure that its content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features.
- The pages on this website are printer-friendly.
- This site uses a CSS. For optimal viewing, we recommend that you use a browser with CSS2 support. Even If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the content of each page should still be readable.
- All text uses relative font sizes so text can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in visual browsers.
- All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
Changing the text size from your browser
If you wish to increase the size of fonts on this (and other) sites, use the following instructions for popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 5.x and above: select View | Text Size from the browser's menu bar. You can also select Tools | Internet Options | Accessibility | Ignore fonts.
- Netscape 4.x: select View | Increase or Decrease Font from the browser's menu bar or press the Control key and the [ key together
- Opera: press the + or - (minus) key on your number pad.