Five of the School's 10 institutes offer master's degrees in their specialist areas of expertise in the humanities and social sciences.
We're accepting applications for the following programmes in 2013-14:
- LLM in Advanced Legislative Studies / LLM in Advanced Legislative Studies via distance learning (DL) (Institute of Advanced Legal Studies)
- LLM in International Corporate Governance, Financial Regulation and Economic Law (Institute of Advanced Legal Studies)
- MA in Art History, Curatorship and Renaissance Culture (Warburg Institute)
- MA in Cultural and Intellectual History 1300–1650 (Warburg Institute)
- MA in Garden and Landscape History (Institute of Historical Research)
- MA/MRes in Historical Research (Institute of Historical Research)
- MA/MRes in the History of the Book (Institute of English Studies)
- MA in Taxation (Law, Administration and Practice) (Institute of Advanced Legal Studies)
- MA in Understanding and Securing Human Rights (Institute of Commonwealth Studies)
Our students benefit from a friendly and supportive postgraduate-focused environment at the heart of the University of London's Bloomsbury precinct in central London, access to world-leading research resources, and the opportunity to participate and collaborate in the rich and diverse programme of academic events and the research activities of the School.
Our graduates are awarded a University of London degree. One in 10 of our master's degree graduates go on to undertake further study by research.
Students and teaching staff introduce the MA in Understanding and Securing Human Rights