ReValuing Care in Theory, Law and Policy: Cycles and Connections
13 Jun 2017, 16:00 to 13 Jun 2017, 18:00
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DR
Chair: Professor Diamond Ashiagbor, IALS
- Rosie Harding, University of Birmingham
- Ruth Fletcher, Queen Mary, University of London
- Chris Beasley, University of Adelaide
- Professor Maria Drakopoulou, Kent Law School
- Professor Marie Fox, Liverpool Law School
- Dr Yasmin Gunaratnam, Reader in Sociology, Goldsmiths
- Professor Ambreena Manji, Cardiff Law School
This event will be followed by a reception
About the editors: Rosie Harding is a Professor of Law and Society at the University of Birmingham, UK. Ruth Fletcher is a Senior Lecturer in Medical Law at the School of Law, Queen Mary, University of London, UK. Chris Beasley is Professor of Politics at the School of History and Politics, University of Adelaide, Australia.
How to book: This event is free but those wishing to attend are asked to book in advance.
ContactIALS Events Office
020 7862 5800