All rights, including copyright, to the content of these webpages are owned or controlled by the School of Advanced Study, University of London ('the School').
You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this website subject to your agreement that:
- You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner.
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text or quote materials out of their contexts.
- Your use of the material is for your own personal information and for non-commercial purposes only.
- Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to the School of Advanced Study, University of London.
- You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website.
No part of the School's website, or any material appearing on the site, may be reproduced, stored in, or transmitted on any other website or medium without the prior written permission of the School. Requests to republish any material may be emailed to email@example.com.
Although every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the School's website, we cannot guarantee that the content or 'facilities' of the website will always be current, accurate, or complete.
While the School will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, the School will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the School.
The School shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort, or otherwise from the use of this site or from the inability to use this site, or from the use of any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
The School reserves the right to remove, vary, or amend any of the content of its website at any time and without prior notice.
The School is not responsible for the content or operation of external websites. References and links to any such sites shall not be taken as an endorsement by the University of opinions expressed or services provided at those sites.
The School reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.