The School of Advanced Study, University of London aims to make its courses, events and other services, facilities and resources accessible to disabled students and visitors wherever possible.
If you are experiencing difficulty in viewing or obtaining information from this website please email the Webmaster of the School of Advanced Study, University of London for alternative formats. Please give details of the information you require.
This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features. Features employed in this site to make information more accessible are:
- The pages on this website are all printer-friendly
- This site uses CSS for visual layout. For optimal viewing, it is recommended that you use a browser with CSS2 support. If your browser or browsing device does not support style-sheets, the content of each page will still be readable.
- All text uses relative font sizes so text can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in visual browsers.
- All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
Changing the text size from your browser:
If you wish to increase the size of fonts on this (and other) sites, use the following instructions for popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 5.x and above- select View | Text Size from the browser's menu bar. You can also select Tools | Internet Options | Accessibility | Ignore fonts.
- Netscape 4.x - select View | Increase or Decrease Font from the browser's menu bar or press the Control key and the [ key toge