The School of Advanced Study at the University of London brings together nine internationally renowned research institutes to form the UK's national centre for the support of researchers and the promotion of research in the humanities.
- Provides a research base for an international community of scholars
- Inspires, develops, and supports innovative research initiatives and networks
- Enhances the dissemination of the research of others, and related activities, beyond what they or their institutions could achieve alone
- Provides specialist research training at master's, doctoral, and postdoctoral levels - locally, nationally, and internationally
- Adds value to the work of researchers in the humanities and social sciences throughout the UK
To learn more about our mission, history, and administrative structure, click on a link below